Re: 1-10

Gabriel Landini wrote:

> Hi all,
> I cam across this page
>
> http://www.zompist.com/numbers.shtml
>
> I did not have an idea of the number of known artificial languages
> there are...
>
> http://www.zompist.com/last.htm#conlang

	Egad, they even have Reimann (Reiman is my mother's
maiden name).  I don't see any of Jacques'...

	I do see Talossan.  For more details:

Talossan Language Home Page
http://www.execpc.com/~talossa/glhetg.html

Talossan is spoken in:

The Kingdom of Talossa: an Independent, Sovereign
Country
http://www.execpc.com/~talossa/

	You can see much more of this sort of thing at;

Model Countries and Micronations
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/micronations/micros.html

	I used to get mail from the Fürstentum of
CASTELLANIA.  They are a group claiming descent from
the Knights Templar.  They declared a non-territorial
independent state, headed by King Ralph I.  They
colonized an unspecified island with Southeast Asian
refugees, but they found out that no established nation
would leave them alone (translation:  every independent
territorial nation had better have armed forces).  They
freely issued passports for a while, then found that
people were using them to establish false identities;
they did not intend to be a "document oasis".  So
Castellanian citizenship cost a "donation" of ~US$
10,000 for a while.  I don't know where matters stand
currently.

	We really need a good Knights Templar theory for the
VMs...

Dennis