Re: Christian symbols

Thank you for your comments concerning Regulus. I am pleased to see that
you have a focused interest on the Astrological content within the
Voynich manuscript. It is a very important aspect in the overall
analysis.

I agree with you and Jorge Stolfi that my interpretation of the text in
the manuscript needs to be substantiated with supporting evidence. This
will probably prove to be a complex and involved effort concerning the
text. After reading Jorge's suggestions and recommendations, I decided
to take a different approach to analyzing the manuscript, a sort of back
door approach. Over the past couple of month's I have looked at hundreds
of web sites and books for the evidence that is required. In some cases,
I can provide very convincing evidence. In other cases, a best guess
approach seems reasonable. I have decided to go after the 'easy' stuff
first, and have skirted right past most of the text portion of the
manuscript for the time being. With enough evidence, perhaps we can come
to a reasonable agreement on who might have written the Voynich
manuscript. I would say that at this point with what I have seen, I am
more than 90% certain that I know who wrote the manuscript and where and
when it was written, but first I need to lay the groundwork and show you
the proof that you demand and allow you to scrutinze what I have to
offer.

Regards,
Dana Scott

begin:vcard