Re: VMS -- Chicken Scratch,and others

Hello Diane,
   Since I am not aware of a full set of the VMS folios available through the
internet, I realized that there who be individuals at a loss for what I was
referring to without copies for reference. You may access a subset of the folios
at Beinecke online. In addition, there are other websites showing copies of the
folios. You may purchase a set of fotocopies from Beinecke to get a full set of
the folios in Black and White.

Beinecke: (search on Voynich)
http://highway49.library.yale.edu/Scripts/db2www.exe/PHOTONEG.d2w/INPUT

Regards,