Re: That character that looks like a 4

Hi ALL :-)

 From: Nick Pelling <incoming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: That character that looks like a 4

 Hi Rene,

 At 01:00 14/08/01 -0700, you wrote:
 >I remember being surprised that
 >the first word on f1r is not found again in the whole
 >MS, even some character combinations in that word
 >are not found again.

 You must admit that character combinations at the very start of page one
 that don't appear elsewhere sound suspiciously like a key sequence. :-/

 Especially written immediately after a large-ish gallows. :-)

-=se=-> YES EXACTLY! <-=se=-

-=se=->
  I haven't seen that folio yet, but it FIT's the ES ~FoLdInG~ key!
There may have been "KEY PAGES" Torn from the book, but each would be
unique and certainly noted as it changes trough out the MS. I really
doesn't matter how many "KEY PAGES" there were _initially_ actually I
would think the MORE the easier (thinking writting to code vs code it
to Writting etc...) but I'm no crypto.expert for sure!!

"Without seeing f1r" I would look at the NEXT 8 or 9 characters that
follow that ~unique~ long gallows... AND check thier occurance rate
with THAT Page & following section(s) etc.

Presently My ISP is down (sigh) and I cannot SEE (using lynx under
Library access here to read/send mail) any graphics... using a 30
minute MAX time-out now. (10 minutes just to get mail etc : - ((

Hope that helps someone
Best to ALL
-=se=-

steve ( the little odd voice from the side (ha.haaa)) ekwall