Re: VMS -- Botany f25v ("dragon" page)...?

Nick,
   I forwarded you a copy of the e-Mail that I sent out last year concerning
the little dragon in f25v which I believe is most likely a Basilisk. I do not
think the plant is mandrake; however, it may indeed be a poisonous plant. This
is actually a rather difficult plant to identify since there are so many
possible matches. I keep thinking about it every now and then and will no doubt
get back to investigating it again sometime this year.

Regards,
Dana Scott