VMs: Acquisitions

My current acquisition requests from Beinecke are
the entire volume of Sacrobosco by Anthony Askham,
with my special interest in his volvelles, and a
color tiff of my most problematic page, folio 1r
of the Voynich.

It is a violation of the copyright to distribute
these private copies, and it will take some time
for Beinecke to get around to sending them.  This
is why I maintain a private passworded page, so
that educational material can be available for
educational purposes.  Once these arrive from
Beinecke, I might consider letting these be viewed
by interested parties, without transfer rights.
Nick, is there any way you can set this up for
your copy of 57v?  I can turn it into a read-only
pdf if you don't have that capability.  I think a
private section with read-only rights somewhat
protects Beinecke's interests, since the file
can't be saved or copied.  Anybody disagree with
this assessment, and if so, on what grounds?  I'm
not out to violate copyrights.

GC