VMs: RE: Numbered transcription

Nick,

Interesting concept.  I was afraid you were going to ask me to
"hotlink" every word on a page!  The VGBT-Beta pre-release font is
now in the /vgbt directory at www.voynich.info/vgbt/VGBT.TTF , and
I've placed a couple sample pages in a protected directory
(samo-samo to get in) that demonstrate my preferred page display
format.  These are HTML's, which require this font for display,
but can these forms be set to include proofing information in both
EVA and VGBT, at the user's selection, and display the correction
in the appropriate font? (The "old transcription" field can draw
its font from the VGBT set since it is not modified, but the user
should have the option of choosing their most comfortable entry
format.

I guess my problem with that is that we still need to come up with
a method of notation that joins and disjoins EVA characters.  My
{C} is an EVA <cc>, and if you write <cc> in EVA, there is no
operator present that states whether or not you agree with the
joining of the two strokes.  Well, that's a subject for a
different email.

GC