VMs: Re: Talking entropy - Rhythm of the text is similar to native singings

Re: talking entropy
Rhythm of the text is similar to native singings

When looking at the rhythm in the text, I almost hear the native songs of
southeastern Europe. People in Central Asia can also sing with lot of
repetitions (and imitations of natural voices) - lets say, about the mountains,
going home, or whatever.

We should ask, was Voynich collecting some folklore too...

Mart

PS.
What if VMS still is not a hoax, to get some good money/publicity?
I personally would give no more than 10% for that chance today; and only
because its almost too complex even for Voynich with all possible help - despite
he had a lot of time for it, despite he was probably a spy (if you see a spy,
you should wait for some kind of organized crime happening...), despite he was
familiar with falsifications, despite all these strange nude ladies (the reason
for every crime and spying, you know). Anyway, the story about Rudolf, Dee,
Jesuits and all the others is much too much too beautiful. If the MS is real, V
probably got it through some other way.