VMs: The Manuscript

I'm betting that the Ms is written in plaintext language. There are tons of words that are only used once, [nouns?] and others that look like verb conjugations.

Now, let me take a flight of fancy and postulate that some little green man dropped his field notes getting into his saucer and that the basis of his "language" was similar to bird chirps or whale wailings? That would screw up all of those frequency counts and entropys, wouldnt it? It also wouldn't follow any patterns of terrestrial languages!

Ron