VMs: could it not be a hoax (I would like it not to be it)

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Gordon Rugg wrote:

> key question is what type of evidence would either disprove the hoax
> hypothesis, or show that it is the most reasonable explanation for the
> VMS.
> Best wishes,
> Gordon

*	Do we have any modern physical examination of VMS in Yale?
*	V. an people around him traded actively with antiquities, when the
Komintern bluff was subscribed (for british elections), this
group executed it.
*	Whence all there money?
*	Once more: (probably with help of provocations) V. - like many people
of this era - was expelled to Siberia. Every jail - probably in the past more
than today - is an university of crime. I suppose, he with some frends began to
counterfeit documents to help persecuted people. But then, the Parkinson's Law
was not yet published (and the old Chinamen, telling the same without humor,
unknown for most) - so they decided to fight against "system", not against the
crimes it committed. To fight even with help of crimes. But sorry, I lost the
thread...
*	Well, this is not "hard evidence" - if somebody in Yale looks at VMS and
says: not only paper is old, but the WRITING is old, then we could be happy...
*	Alas, such things probably dont arise from nothing and - do we have
anything of similar in medieval or antique world?