VMs: Missing leaves...?

Hi everyone,

Hmmm... I'm thinking about the missing folios mentioned on Jim Gillogly's front page:-

	http://www.voynich.net/
	Fourteen of the numbered leaves are missing; comparing Newbold's
	careful catalog with Kraus's shows at least six of these disappeared
	since Voynich obtained the manuscript.

Can anyone please tell me what the numbers of these six missing leaves are?

Also: IIRC, Newbold was active circa 1919-1921: so the "disappearing leaves" event would have happened before Petersen started his transcription in 1931 (just after Wilfrid Voynich died). Do we have any record of who else might have examined the VMS during 1921-1931?

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....