Re: VMs: RE: RE: RE: Yet another page

John Grove wrote:

>         The possibility that order wasn't important to the author has to insinuate
> that the content on each folio or at least each sheet of vellum is independent of
> its surroundings because the neighbouring folios were not pre-determined.

Unfortunately, it  could also be because the pages are meaningless (part of a hoax),
though I hope not.

Even if the pages are interrelated, I don't think the task of figuring which pages are
going to end up where in the volume is that daunting, is it? Printers face the same
problem all the time, I believe, and have mnemonic devices for keeping track.

Bruce Grant