I've put the PDFs up on a web server here. I'd prefer to break it up into smaller pieces so that it doesn't take downloaders on slower connections "forever" to get their copies.

http://www.cslab.uwlax.edu/Voynich -- click on your choice of documents.

-Milo

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 08:36 AM, Mark Parry wrote:

Hi All.

please disreguard the end of my last post. There isn't room on the CD for the GIF's and the PDF's. However I can pop a second CD with the GIF's on if required.

Thanks

Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken W
To: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:34 PM
Subject: VMs: VMS PDF Info

Hey All,

At this point I'll do what I know.  I'll send out a handful via post to anyone interested if they can do the same in return for the next wave.  So far I have Don Latham and Nick Pelling (Nick, I need your address).
I'm in the US.  I'll spring for sending ten or so, depending on how many are going across an ocean.

Ken

---