VMs: Gallows - Was: Image Source, Accuracy of Transcriptions

My voynich stuff is a mess, spead over 3 websites, but here are a few
gallow-oids where you can see both double and single leg gallows. They are
used as ornaments on signatures under Italian contracts from 1100:

http://www.euronet.nl/users/kazil/voynich.html

Scroll down to:
More NEW Iconographic parallels [2] = Almost gallows-like ornaments

Nick, the Monte Carmelo drawing by St John is here:
http://cuhwww.upr.clu.edu/~rsoto/aminadabsanjuanistavitreo_files/Monte%20Car
melo.jpg
Look out - the URL is probably split !

But I have a better reproduction in my book.