Re: Around the VMs: Edward Kelley, Elly Kedward

Jacques Guy wrote:
I hired the third
one, because of its title: Blair Witch, Volume III:
The Elly Kedward Tale.

Elly Kedward, Edward Kelley?

I think so. Just do a google search on "Kedward"
and see. The name, as you must have suspected,
does not exist, except as that of that character
of that particular game. A coincidence? I dare say
NO! certainly not.

You're not impressed with Keith T. Kedward, a professor at UCSB? Switchboard.com shows 17 Kedwards of one description or another in the U.S.

Oh, BTW, don't bother with the game. It is the
absolute, awfullest, stupidest, corniest computer game I have ever come across

Let me guess... it's enough to make your Ned Kell[e]y cry ruth? (Is "Barry McKenzie Holds His Own" as obscure there as it is here?) -- Jim Gillogly 16 Winterfilth S.R. 2003, 16:50 12.19.10.11.15, 6 Men 3 Yax, First Lord of Night