Re: VMs: Epibrating - postscriptum

Hi Rene,

At 02:50 05/12/2003 -0800, you wrote:
I invented an English word and immediately two list
members pointed out I based it on a word once
used by a Dutch author.

If this list, with its combined knowledge base,
cannot sort out the VMs, then nobody can  :-)

Don't be fooled - like Johannes de Boer (below), we're all secretly Reverends in the Unity of Believers Epibration (UBE), a non-existent organisation devoted to baiting spammers (AKA "Unsolicited Bulk Emailers"). :-)

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:rKK5ggRz3p8J:www.klaasdevriesjr.nl/niews/niewsteniews.htm

Why, that link is almost a month old! :-)

Cheers, .....Reverend Nick Pelling.....

* * * * * *

Klaas just couldn't help it. RESPONSE:

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:34:55 -0800 (PST)
From: "Johannes de Boer"
Subject: Re: KINGDOM INVESTMENT
To: markakpu2@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Deacon Mark Apu,

First sorry my English is not well.
Hallelujah Prijst Den Heere Jezus Amen!
I am Reverend Johannes de Boer from Oosterpoort Wijk in the Nederlands.
Your letter comes as a Gift from Heaven to my Unity of Believers Epibration UBE.
At last, at last!! We could have our own Churchbuilding self!
And maybe there too be plenty over for me to spend on Good Doings for the Lambs of our Lord.
Please explane some more and let me know what to do.
May the Holy Trinity save and epibrate you and all your next.

Reverend J. de Boer

p.s. pleas always respond to this private adress
johannesdeboer3@xxxxxxxxxxx