Re: VMs: left & right word entropy

I do not agree with "no grammar".
I see the real correlation between initial and final letters of words, therefore I suppose some kind of grammar forms.

http://voynich.naobum.de/syntax1.htm
I see the following possibilities:
(1) The blanks have a meaning like blanks in arabic language, the finals and the initials are phonetically or graphically dependent
(2) The  morphologically similar words are often near. It can be also rhymes.

Vladimir Sazonov
http://voynich.naobum.de/

Akinori Ito wrote:
Hi,