[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VMs: f85 - 86 ?
At 13:55 28/02/2004 -0800, Rene Zandbergen wrote:
if you go to:
Now at least, I understand why f86r1, r2, v1, v2 seemed to lack from any
Trying to compare the individual panel descriptions in your page with the
Japanese images, I gather the following:
* The image titled f86r2 is actually f85r2
* f86v6 (text only) begins with "pchcy pchdar opor cPhy..."
* f86v5 (text only) begins with "poShdal choky Shcdy..."
* f86v3 image does not match anything I can identify in your description;
the text is arranged in 4 blocks around and 2 block inside, with four
'bouquets of flowers' (!?) at the corners (is this a cosmo?); is it
* there does not seem to be any image of the 9-disk diagram. Apparently, it
is not reproduced even in the Beinecke digital images (I have 69 of them).
So, is the 9-disk diagram reproduced somewhere on the web?
Maurizio M. Gavioli - VistaMare Software
via San Bernardo 5, I-16030 Pieve Ligure, ITALY
To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with a body saying: