Re: VMs: Voynich images and wiki

Hi!

The index to the pages is certainly as good as
any other. The only cosmetic problem I see is at
the entry page, where quires are classified
by content, but that can't really work.

E.g. quire 8 contains bits of everything, and
the pharma section also has herbal pages.
But, to stay true to my own earlier comments,
this does not worry me too much right now.
The thing to have right now is the structure
where contents can be filled in.

Cheers, Rene

http://wikibooks.org/wiki/Quire_1_(The_Voynich_Manuscript)