Re: VMs: word database and binomial distribution

Hello again Jorge,

I guess that would not affect the long, low horizontal tail, after all.
If we happened to lose low frequency long words, we would lose vocabulary instead of gain. But the likelihood is that we would not lose many low frequency word-tokens so I do not know how that would work out.

I have to confess I had only skimmed your decimal code presentation and looked at the pictures. I just now read it, studied it, you might say, while trying to figure out how you conceived it. Never mind that.

[webpage:] ". . . the symbols within each VMS word are, in some sense, unimodally sorted --- first ascending, then descending."

Every instance?

Obviously, I will not be of help here.

Regards ....... Knox