Re: VMs: Kennedy and Churchill's "The Voynich Manuscript"

I received my copy last week. It is a very good summary of theories and work
to date. There is a good deal of tangential material, but this will
undoubtedly be useful to people who are, e.g., unaware of who the Cathars
were, or of the extent of Roger Bacon's significance in the history of ideas
and science, etc. One excellent aspect of the book is that it quotes from
and abstracts as yet unpublished data. Many people in this group will see
their names mentioned frequently in the last section. It is certainly a work
that anyone interested in the VMS will want to read.

Leonard