Re: VMs: Necronomicon Tome

Zitat von DANA SCOTT <dscott520@xxxxxxx>:

> Ah yes, the true makings of a hoax.  I wonder how high the bidding will go?
>

> Regards,
> Dana Scott

Aw, come on, folks,

Why are you putting the lad down so much? I understand he's not selling this
thing as an authentic artifact, but as a LARP accessoire, und for this he did a
pretty cool job. (Alas, the drawings are awefully cheesy.)

And, yeah, his promotion lines promise a little more than they can deliver...
but it's not really like that is unheard of on this list either.

Cheers,

   Elmar