Re: Re: VMs: What was Baresch's first name in German...?

Hello Jan,

--- jan <hurychj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was in corespondence with Mrs. Fletcher, the wife
> of deceased Mr. Fletcher - she is  preparing essay
> on Kircher and will  let  me know when it comes out,

Very interesting indeed. I wonder if it is more about
Kircher himself, or about John Fletcher's "adventures"
in trying to obtain access to the correspondence.
I am hoping for the latter, as it is a truly amazing
story and she must know quite a bit about what
happened.

It is explained partly in Anton Haakman: Il Mondo
Sotteraneo di Athanasio Kircher, which has been
published in Dutch and Italian (not English
unfortunately).

Cheers, Rene