VMs: Calendar, sun and moon

Hello,

I was looking at pages 67/68 with circles, stars, suns and moons. It is
considered to be astro-section. Has anyone considered this potential
explanation:

Let us assume for a short time that the book is more botanical/pharmaceutical
and describes some plants, their anatomy, their properties. Then astro pages
(not only 67/68) can describe various calendars where one can find something
like:
- state of a plant in given month
- properties of plants in given month
- "gardening": good for collection, good for reproduction, should be treated
specially
- ...

And what about sun and moon? Sun can mean "hot, heat, heating" and moon can
mean: "cold, cooling, freezing,...". We currently use sun or flame symbol and
snow flage symbol. Let us consider that "moon shines in the night and in the
night it is cold" (it is very simplified).

Now, the images with symbols of cold/hot can say:
- what plants do like cold/hot
- what properties you get from a plant when you treat it in hot/cold conditions
- what have you do with a plant to get another product (heat it, burn it, cool
it, freeze it, ...)
- ...

f67v2 can describe, for example, a process of cooling and heating of certain
substance.... Or it can be something totaly different...

I wanted to give you another point of view on the issue. I think, that not all
symbols represent some too abstract entities, they can represent common objects
or properties...

Just for thinking...

Stefan