RE: VMs: Reasearching the VMs at Beinecke

Hi Dana

Thanks for the kind proposal.

Perhaps an idea would be to get an impression about
the missing pages; it is easier I think when you have
a paper version in front of you; one question for
instance could be: is there any logic in the missings
and if yes what is this logic, as you see it?

Of course a bigger one and more difficult but once
again better to ask oneself in the library is : what
is your overall impression about the logic of VMS as
it is now...

Jean