Bunny - The theory of everything Voynich, 7th June

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
Bunny

Re: Bunny - The theory of everything Voynich, 7th June

Post by Bunny »

OK I understand the process now, a similar one that has been done a number of times before. You will have a hard time convincing anyone it has merit as it is not reproducible by all people with one single solution. If you do transcribe it is best to show the actual Morse produced then show how you convert it and use the exact translation e.g. ghost rather than spirit. You may have tried to show this in the diagram but before you explained I didn't have a clue as nothing added up. Given that it involves angramming and counting dots and dashes do you think anyone else could generate the same translations?

Bunny
Last edited by Bunny on Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

(2) Renaissance floowed by destruction

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

My bad typo, far too early for a weekend!

(2) Renaissance followed by destruction

There, much better!?

Stellarwest

Post by Stellarwest »

Excuse me all, for posting the previous images of the Madonna and of images related to f70v2 as in decrypting can be an arduous task involved with the VMS.

Here are the corrections with why the extra "dot" is incorporated to satisfy the cipher for the naming conventions in Italian. It seems the Author would sometimes use the "e" in Italian translated to "and" for English.

Madonna Corrected

Santo Corrected

Spettro Corrected

e Maddona

e Santo

e Spettro

"Speak Truth to Power"
:shock:

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

(1) Less than 2 decades from sign to total devastation, whole earth laid waste. Look up, look for the sign, consider the manuscript.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Theory now posted in "Theory" section.