Duke (Djoezz)

Tell everyone a bit about your background, where you are from, and how you became interested in the Voynich manuscript.
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
Djoezz

Duke (Djoezz)

Post by Djoezz »

Hi all,

My name is Duke and I am living in the Netherlands.
I don't remember when and how I first heard or read about the VM but I was fascinated by it from the beginning!
However, after going through the pages of the manuscript and reading many explanations on its origin and and the overwhelming amount of theories all, except one, leading to nothing, I became a true non-believer.

I can not think of a manuscript that contains precious information which can not be decoded, not even with all the modern techniques we have nowadays, let alone centuries ago. That's why I think that it has been made up just to look like something interesting, which in itself could have been very beneficial for the author/owner.

Well, so far my introduction ;)

I am glad that we have a online forum now which is way better than the mailing list, thanks for that Rich.

proto57

Re: Duke (Djoezz)

Post by proto57 »

Hello, Duke, and welcome to the new forum... and thank you much for the support, from another (possibly rare, possibly not) "true non-believer".

All the best,
Rich.
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras