Re: OT - Enough to Gag a Maggot

Jacques Guy wrote:

> Here, listen to me: the VMS is a treatise of Necromancy.
> Proof: I deciphered it and used the knowledge to summon
> the spirit of Romaine Newbold. He proceeded to prove his
> decipherment by calling the spirit of Roger Bacon, who
> confirmed that indeed, he, Bacon, was the author. Alas,
> I cannot tell you more as there is a curse on the VMS
> which renders insane whoever shares his decipherment
> with anyone else. Like Newbold tried to do. So he
> went insane less than half-way through explaining his
> decipherment. Which again proves my point.

I personally believe the VMS is a relic from the future in an
alien language, left as an aid to prepare us for first contact.
BTW, I successfully deciphered part of the first page, it reads
"To serve man".  Evidently these beings are of a good sort, full
of philanthropic urges.  The future looks bright.
Regards,
Brian