On the word length distribution

Hi folks, Merry Holidays to all...

While reviewing my "word grammar" write-up, I noticed another amazing
statistical coincidence in the distribution of words (not tokens)
according to length. I posted a note about it on my Voynich page:

  http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~stolfi/voynich/00-12-21-word-length-distr/

Hoping that it is not another false alarm, it looks like an important
clue about the nature of the "code". (And another nail in the coffin
of the Chinese theory, *sigh*.)

If I read the clue correctly, the ball is back in the cryptographers'
court. Have a busy holiday week! (But hurry: the Millenium is only a
week away, and Revelations that are not received by the deadline may
be rejected independently of their merit. 8-)

All the best,

--stolfi