Folio 14 - The 'map' pages.

Correction to that:
QS number 14 is oddly in the middle of the large foldout on 86v3 vice 86r3.
This puts the 'end' of the quire dead in the middle of the six page foldout
wedged between 85r1and 86r5 on the opposite side of the foldout from the
'map'. I can't imagine how this could be folded so that 86v3 ended up on the
outside flap.

This foldout only consists of '12' pages so another 4 could be part and
parcel to the whole quire, but the 86v3 should somehow be the last page -
which means some awkward folding I think.

John.