Re: Another ~STRANGE BOOK~ WW3?

Seth Morabito wrote:

> it is completely made up.

Not only completely but also obviously as
Nostradamus's quatrains are all couched
in obscure, ambiguous terms.

But... I'm sure we can find it buried deep
in the Bible Code (wink, wink). Martin Gardner's
"Doctor Matrix" is the expert in these matters.

The interesting thing is, now that it has happened
we can find it in the Bible Code, without even
altering the text. But, before it happened, not
even the distinguished Doctor Matrix could have
found it without the help of the computer in
Arthur Clarke's (I think it was Arthur Clarke),
Arthur Clarke's short story "The Nine Billion Names
of God".  You all know that I have occasionally written
that the world, the universe and everything seems to
me more and more a product of my diseased imagination
(although I am starting  to doubt the "my" bit).
I am only surprised that no-one has floated
the alien conspiracy theory yet. Now if... can you
see where my diseased imagination is leading? Yes?
.....  if there follows an ultimatum from aliens from
outer space, then I'll have to cave in and declare
myself clinically insane... or the new Nostradamus.

Frogguy, who, back on VMS matters, hopes that the
BBC won't make a mess of it.
See:

http://www.loftusproductions.co.uk/html/current.html