VMs: Re. VMS Thumbnail images

Hello

Re. Copyright issues -

The thumbnails I have posted so far are made from the
images currently already available on-line (via a search)
from the Yale/Beinecke people themselves.
I have removed my link to them so they will only be found
through this mailing list and its useful new online archive, and
they are hosted in England, actually London.

Meanwhile I await instructions from my elders
(possibly?) and betters (certainly!) whether to go on
with the Takahashi images or any others, or whether to
remove what I have done so far. Will this do as a
temporary measure?

Advice and instructions please? The very last thing a
newcomer like me would want to do is cause any potential
problems and upset the applecart.

Re. the Irfan viewer software -

Many thanks Petr -
it looks useful and I will obtain a copy.
I only did them 'longhand' as I thought they had to be separate
links?

Regards

Anthony