RE: VMs: RE: Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:27:28 -0400

I have spent a lot of time in the French Military Archives at Chateau Vincennes (just outside of Paris) and every time I am there I have to keep from drooling all over the documents.  What I wouldn't give to have 6 months to thumb through as many boxes as I could get my hands on.

I am convinced that there are a ton of misfiled, mislabeled documents floating around in all of those museaums/archives/libraries.  Just to index them all so one could find what you were looking for!   Wow.   <sigh>  someday.

Larry Roux
Syracuse University
lroux@xxxxxxx