Von: owner-vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx]Im
Auftrag von PK#01
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. Juni 2003 18:42
An: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: VMs: Re: re: VMS: Finding

> The Sephiroth Tree and the Christian crosses -  was the VMS artist
> oblivious to the conflict between the symbols?

No. If he were a christian he would find no problem with it at all. A lot of
renaissance christian philosophers dabbled in kabbala. They had recently
rediscoverd the jewish roots of the old testament and hebrew was "the hype"
of the times.

I could give you some references, but I left Umberto Eco's book - which
states this in a lot of detail - at my workplace.