Re: VMs: Codex Seraphinianus...?

*YES*

The Codex Seraphinianus "IS NOT VOYNICH"

-=se=-

 Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:52:41 +0100
 From: Nick Pelling <incoming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: VMs: Codex Seraphinianus...?

 Hi Matthew,

 At 18:35 10/07/2003 +0100, Matthew Platts wrote:
 >Perhaps it would be an interesting experiment to use some of the more
 >thoroughly worked-out 'translation' methods of the Voynich manuscript on
 >Seraphinianus, which we _know_ to be nonsense, to see if we can get
 >coherent text from that.

 Sorry if I've blinked and missed something, but do we *know* the Codex
 Seraphinianus to be nonsense? AFAICR, the base-21 pagination had been
 cracked, but nothing else - and there had been some tables added to the
 most recent edition. Has anyone got an update on the story?

 Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....