RE: VMs: RE: a and b

Nick wrote:

> This certainly sounds suggestive of the
> f1r-as-contents-page-(one-para-per-section) hypothesis, and
> perhaps also of
> a final section (maybe the starred paragraphs?) being encoded as an
> afterthought, wouldn't you say? :-9

This has been my view of this page, since it fits for European manuscripts,
and because the act of adding to this page does indeed indicate that these
are contents or definitions of the various sections.  The quality of the
page is too poor to determine if the first paragraphs were written at
different times, but the last paragraph was definitely added later.  These
paragraphs may all have been written at different times as sections were
added, who knows?

GC