Re: VMs: RE: RE: RE: Yet another page

GC <glenclaston@xxxxxxxxxxx> Wrote

> The problem with that is that, just like any other theory, you'd actually
> have to do the work and present the proofs that make your "hoax" theory
> viable, something unlikely to come from people who readily espouse the
> "hoax" theory.  You'd have to systematically address, encompass, and
explain
> all other work before you, incorporating ALL aspects of Voynich research
and
> statistic into your theory.  You'd have to have a working knowledge of ALL
> current Voynich research in order to refute it, and if that were the case,
> it's almost impossible that you would still subscribe to the "hoax" theory
> at all.  My assessment - the better the understanding of the facts, the
less
> likely you'll advocate the "hoax" theory.  Conversely, the less
> understanding of the facts, the more likely you'll advocate the "hoax"
> theory.  Draw your own conclusions.
>
> GC

I for one started with the opinion that it might have been a hoax but after
a "very short time" looking at it and analysing it I now believe that
information is definitely encoded in the VMS. Unlike a lot of the more
academic researchers I am attacking it from a different angle BEFORE I look
at the research so as to not get any preconceptions. However when I am ready
I will want to read as much as I can. So if anyone can tell me where I might
find a compilation of the research materials (if such a thing exists) then
I'd be greatful. If such a thing doesn't exist I would have to ask WHY??