Re: VMs: Bifolios and Smudges

Having looked at both the CopyFlo and the no-ip scans for this kind of feature, I have to say that while (like you) I'm reasonably convinced there's a little water damage at the top of a few pages, I don't think the quality (and type) of the scans we have isn't really high enough to make particularly strong inferences from. :-(

Sorry about the accidental double-negative: I meant "I think the quality (and type) of the scans we have isn't really high enough to make particularly strong inferences from."