Re: Fish in trees (Re: VMs: Worry - information loss in transcription - pictures ...)

At 03:52 03/09/2003 +1000, Jacques Guy wrote:
2/09/2003 12:00:01 AM, Rene Zandbergen <r_zandbergen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I see. I won't say that you're barking up the
>wrong tree, but there definitely is a bigger fish
>in another tree :-)

Fish are found in trees, you know. Those little fish,
for instance, which have lungs and like to jump out
of the mud and crawl up into mangrove trees.

I don't know what they are called in English. In Zabana
it's "pipilo".

FWIW, I think that the ones well known for doing this in Thailand are called "mud skippers".