Re: VMs: Italian phrases

Seth sethm@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote
On: 13 November 2003 08:54

> I've taken the liberty of writing a quick Python program to automate
> your decoding method, Jeff.  It should be easy to extend the lookup
tables.

> Details are here, on my wiki:
>
> http://www.loomcom.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VoynichManuscript
>

> -Seth

Thanks Seth.

I have modified the tables to rid them of duplicate vowel and conconant
entries. I will be updating them, hopefully, when I talk to the Italian guy.
When I have a more complete tables, if at all, I will put them on the site.

PS one phrase mentions "guilty costs" another "blades" or "swords". Who
knows what that might mean? If it is correct that is!

Jeff