Re: VMs: Strange pattern (key?)

Hi Jeff & Larry,

>>> jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/16/03 02:49PM >>>
Observe the following taken from the VMS. Whenever a word begins with the T
glyph it is followed shortly by a word with the P glyph. Either on the same
line or at some point shortly after. Could be the next page even.
Let's look at these words in isolation:
tsheos
pcheol
tsheoarom
pcheoldom
I cannot account for this effect being merely a product
of shorthand or a verbose cipher. These words are definately linked.

Sorry Jeff, but this is a pretty thin-looking claim. Really, you'd need to find more than two pairs of words with something vaguely in common to claim a VMs-related pattern of some sort. :-(