Re: VMs: crossbow Sagittarius, "4" and "4o"

Hi Luis,

At 15:03 15/12/2003 -0500, Luis Velez wrote:
- Thank you Dana, Nick, Rafal, Rene for your comments
and links on Sagittarius with a crossbow - Nick, it'll be interesting to hear what Mr Sensfelder has to say about it - is it less unique than we think?

I've asked Mr Sensfelder for his comments on our Sagittarian crossbowman - he has promised me a reply early in the New Year, to which I'm sure we all look forward with great interest! So... we shall see! :-)

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....