Re: VMs: Something New?

Robert Teague wrote:
I'm still examining f1r, trying to see what I can of the alphabet list.

I tried making the image negative, and just above the <sh> starting
the last word of the first line the number "1708" lept out at me.

Has this been seen before?

I can't see it even now-- I've tried various negative shadings and so on, and nothing pops out at me. Could you Photoshop or Gimp it with a box around the date and enough of the "sholdy" to show where it is? We could put the modified shot up on voynich.net or elsewhere so that others can peer at it also.

Cheers -
--
	Jim Gillogly