Re: VMs: Re: Introduction

> Outstanding!  I would love to get my hands on some really good colour
> digital copies of the VMs.  What are some of the issues preventing this?

Go to http://www.library.yale.edu/beinecke/ and you can find the rules
which stand in the way.

> Frankly, I am only six hours from Yale and would be happy to drive down
> there with a laptop and a scanner (both of which I have).  I assume it is
> not that simple, or it would have happened already.  But, I am willing and
> ready!  :->

The current plan is to commission an imaging company acceptable to the
library to come in and make high-res scans of the folios, and distribute
them on CD.

The plan stalled some time back, but there have been stirrings in the
water of late.

Robert