VMs: Re: Voynich Wikis

~~~

Dear Ted and List,

I agree with the proposition that:
...effective collaboration and information archival is tough...

My first vote would be to have the entire contents of all the
messages of our vms-list as a precompiled database search object
to allow for fast boolean searches.

I never cease to be impressed with with the clever novelty of the VMS decoding
strategies and features that can be cast on the source Voynich Beinecke data.
I would suppose that each would deserve an index table entry.
I am told that the success of Google is that elements of the search result list
"bubble" up to the the top of the result list according to the number of hits,
except for those boolean query phrases that return very few elements
in the search result list.

Best regards
Ed Romana

~~~