If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 403

www.diac.com
Thu 22 Jan 2004 09:20:05 PM HST
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)
Regards,
Dana Scott
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: VMs: Three frequency tables

hi Gypsy :-)

another link you might ADD to your favorites showing all the pictures
is: http://www.diac.com/~ekwall2/voynich/photogallery/

hope this helps :-)
-=se=-
steve (FOLD your KEY) ekwall

 Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:56:11 EST
 From: Gypsylittledove@xxxxxxx
 To: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Hi,  I found the pictures again....phew.  Is there any disscustion archive
 about the pictures?  Wondering........Thanks.  ~Gypsy