Re: VMs: Slavonic assumption

For example: each position within a word is used by different letters. One
counts how
much times a position is used. One obtains a sum per position. For example
within the table hereunder, the position '1' within a
one-letter word occurs 528 times, the same position '1 within a two-letter
word occurs 149 times and its position '2' 40 times, and so on...

1- 528
2- 149 40
3- 92  28  67
4- 62  18  38  44
5- 35  5  22  14  55
6- 31  5  7  13  9  39

One transforms this table into sequences:

1) Binary sequences

1- 528
2- 149 > 40 (149 is superior than 40)
3- 92 > 28 < 67
4- 62 > 18 < 38 < 44
5- 35 > 5 < 22 > 14 < 55
6- 31 > 5 < 7 < 13 > 9 < 39
7- Not enough data

And then if position 'n' is '>' then one note '1' else '<' one note '0',
hence:

1- No sequence
2- 1 >
3- 1 > 0 <