Re: VMs: Writing in plant illustrations

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~reuben/voynich/plant-writing/index.html

> Maybe some of them will be meaningful to somebody on
> the list.

Very good indeed!
Some of these were visible on the original when
I saw it several years ago, but by no means
all of them. Most of them do not look like artefacts
but seem real. We'd need to check how large they
are though.

Cheers, Rene