VMs: Folio 87v

Someone posted hi-res images last year of this folio, two images of the
text, top and bottom.  I'm now not certain whether it was Jorge or Rene.
Does this hi-res image exist of the entire folio, and if so, can it be made
available?

Also, I seem to be having a problem with the f66r sid file.  When zooming,
portions of it turn to negative image.  Is anyone else having this problem
on the high end of the zoom, or do I need to re-download the image?

GC