Re: VMs: oladabas again...

Hi everyone,

At 15:16 28/06/2004 +0100, Gabriel Landini wrote:
I think that the first character of the f9v writing on top of the blue (which
looks like 'rot')

Can you please post a link to your latest cleaned up version of this frame (ie without the blue) so that we can all see what you're looking at?

BTW, if someone has a good suggestion for an algorithm to remove the paint layer, I'm quite happy to implement it as a quicky "Filter Factory" filter plugin (ie, for Adobe Photoshop).

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....